Council’s responsibilities and who to contact with a complaint.

Information for Southfleet residents on Local Government Council’s responsibilities.

Southfleet Parish Council are always happy to assist Residents who are having difficulties with an issue affecting them. However it may help in the first instance to contact the Council responsible for matters including:-

Kent County Council highways issues including vegetation cuts alongside the Highway, please report your complaint to:-

Please note the PC has been advised that KCC Highways cut vegetation 3 time in the Spring/summer period, the next cut is due at the end of June. This may be delayed due to weather conditions and the nesting season when relating to hedges.

Kent County Council Public Right of Way maintenance please report your complaint to:-

The low level Footpath in Station Road which is owned by Dartford Borough Council – please report your complaint to-

Planning issues and enforcement – Dartford Borough Council- please report your complaint to:-

Dartford Borough Council Housing issues – please report your complaint to:-