St Nicholas Church
The Domesday Book records the church in 1086, although there was a church and manor in Southfleet long before the Conquest. It is thought that Roman bricks were brought from the ruins at Springhead and used in the earlier church.
Entry to the church is by a massive oak door, dating from the 14th century, with its orginal ornamental strapwork. Inside is the imposing monument (dated 1605) to the great grandson of the Kings Auditor, John Sedley. The chandelier, made in London in 1772 is brass with a single tier of twelve branches. The choir stalls are on the left and date from the 15th century.
Sedley’s CEP School
For further information please contact
the Head Teacher Mrs Alison Coppitters on
TIGERS PRE SCHOOL – NATALIE BROWN 01474 709837
Care and Education for 2-5 Yr olds
Southfleet Village Hall, based in Dale Road Southfleet.
Capacity – The Hall will take 120 people,
the maximum number for a sit-down is 90.
Kitchen facilities, cutlery, crockery,
tables and chairs are available.
There is a car park on site.
For further information please email
the booking secretary on email@example.com
BETSHAM CRICKET CLUB
PRESIDENT: D ROBSON, CHAIRMAN L WHITFIELD 01474 361994
SECRETARY J HARDY 01634 314846, FIXTURE SECRETARY MRS S WHITFIELD 01322 291025
SIRG – John Newson 07825109755
WOMENS INSTITUTE – Sue Truzzi 01474 831310
FLOWER CLUB – PAT MORRIS – 01474 702088
SOUTHFLEET GARDENERS – NOREEN SALWAY 01474 833622